- Abstain from sexual intercourse for at least 3 days and not longer than 7 days prior to test
- DO NOT use a condom or any form of lubricant
- Obtain specimen by masturbation or withdrawal method.
- Collect the entire specimen into the container provided
- Keep the specimen at body temperature (approx. 37 degrees C), by wrapping it in a bag, and holding under your armpit or against your body
- Ensure your name and date of birth are clearly written on the container
- Ensure the date and time of collection are written on the form
- Return the specimen and request form directly to the Lab premises, between the hours of: 7:30am -12.30pm Monday to Friday and 8:00-10:00am Sundays.
- Specimens MUST be delivered within ½ hour of collection
We do not provide facilities for the collection of samples